Thursday 1 October 2015

The prayer I would change...

Today, on this day, I saw, I close my eyes and see that prayer, the only time I felt God, the only time I heard him, the only time I have made a real promise, I close my eyes and that church stairs wearing my shorts with my black hands from the lead that played with, I kept my tiffin at that window, on the left side of those stairs, people moving around me as it was morning and all students walking towards the class as I prayed not to get hurt by that teacher whose homework I did not complete, I prayed to listen back to something, to listen to him, my God.

That was the most special moment I have had in my life. Why I saw that today was much out of the love I have for someone, so deep that I cannot contemplate or think this was possible, because in the moment that I sit here and thought about her, and what I feel about her, I wanted to go back to that very moment, to that very prayer and promise and make another promise true to me . so true that I want it to be as pure as the first one, the real one, and I went back in time to see all those things moving just as they were 15 years ago at those same stairs. And what I said to God was to alter that promise, to change that a little, because there is something as important as that moment for me. For the first time in my life, it is because of her that I could relive exactly what happened that day, that Tuesday morning when i was 7.

And yes God, do change and alter it as you know am not lying, and this is important. Very important. I beg you to listen to me , just this once. please...please.
Dont hurt her in any way.....ever...if you see what I feel, then you will listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment