Saturday 27 October 2012

To You!!!

It pains, I cry, I wreathe, but going through all this I learnt that sometimes you have to hurt yourself. The decision you have to take is not to solve the problem but to take the part which will hurt you less.
I sit here staring at my world, crashing and burning when I am supposed to focus my energy into something useful.

But today I am not writing to cry on the problems I have as it has been experienced by me that others are much worse. Today I write to just tell that person how special she is and will be.
What I did was because taking it further that way was out of my limits, but that doesnt mean she had anything bad....She remains an Angel, I will live with memories, I will grow from what I learnt, So I just have some things to say to her.

THANK YOU

MISS YOU

FAREWELL


I will always want to see you smile!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment