Wednesday 3 December 2014

Goa...A pilgrimage of Insanity!

My trip to Goa was certainly a roller coaster ride,
With organisers setting us rules we couldn't abide
And as we move into our futures, pretty bright,
We will keep these memories by our side.

I stepped into this, knowing that I wouldn't know many,
But with the train journey, coming close, I knew I had to try,
Coz there are only two options in everything,
To try your best or at your present state...cry.

To my amazement, I found people with souls,
With deep and complex personalities.
Trying to find solace in the Entertainability of Goa,
Some could sing, some could dance, some wrote notes, we all had our capabilities.

I love how I got so Comfy,
With faces so new to me,
I felt glad, rather enlightened,
For so much positivity I could see.

Those times of sailing through the air,
And dancing to each beat of the music,
Times when we lay effortlessly in the sea,
And times of incessant singing of melodies.

We did want to loosen up,
To break most of the rules,
In that we found unity,
Like our classes back in schools.

And when all of it had ended,
We had lived two pretty awesome days,
With our hearts young, and our souls alive,
We laughed, we cried, We lived in a million ways.

I refuse to write individually about these beautiful people,
Because what I saw in them could not be put here,
There was so much to learn and absorb,
I was amazed, it was clear.

The waves, the beach, the music, the songs,
The times of the cruise, the swimming pool part,
These memories of the cruise will always be cherished,
In smiles of purity, all evil had perished.

We live, We love, We move on,
I am lucky you are the beautiful souls I stumbled upon,
I do seek to relive this, and build what we have right now,
Hoping you remember this stupid bearded guy,
And thus I take my Bow...



 

4 comments:

  1. This multitalented guy has made me cry. Awesome poem ruskin, ache aa gaye hai din. :P
    I know m pretty bad, but our friendship makes me glad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much bro :)....Just thanks for everything :)

      Delete
  2. Lucky to stumble upon a multitalented soul lyk u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much brother....the feeling is Mutual :)

      Delete