Sunday 14 December 2014

Letting you Go!

I flow, so slow,
But I just don't know,
Where is it I want to go,
And I just let it flow.

Seeing all you smile through me,
And as I plan to take the pain inside me,
I see, All that I want to see,
But I plead, that once you come near to me.

Coz now, I see all that I should have seen,
Looking into the mirror
I don't see what I want to see,
Coz you have taken a part of me.

And I flow , So slow,
into the winter snow,
Trying to find you wherever I go,
While I know you are not here
But I just keep missing you so.

And now, the time is right when I let you go,
So many memories we made alone,
Our distance keeps me crying and moan.
But you were the most beautiful part of me,
All that I prayed I would ever see,
But the time is now and even when I cant see you leave.

I have to let you go,
All your memories I had sown,
Without you I will be more strong.

To see....See the beauty beside me...
Feel it, live it, As I do believe...
That Now I am Alone....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment