Saturday 25 October 2014

Random Ramble

SO there is a lot to write and a lot to tell, some past months have been interesting for me. So much has happened and so much is happening that the pace of the whole things is unimaginable. I seek to know a lot of what I never should have known earlier. I go from a phase where I have begun to love my most dreaded fears, which is nice, considering my past, that is definitely progress.

Also I have been thinking about this, I never purely ramble on this blog, it is always properly planned written text assorted and played out to you in a manner acceptable to most. So here it is, me rambling.....No edits, just me talking basically to myself. Interesting fact: we normally talk to ourselves in our minds and it is so nice when you can write the same shit...uhhh sorry.... things down.

I have been confused lately about my direction, lot of things on my mind and they all seem to be rolling on pretty well, but still I am going through a saddening phase for no reason altogether. It new to me as of now, but lets just say that is exactly the reason I am confused. I do not know How to solve something when I don't see a problem. Maybe I am thinking too much. People have said it to me a lot of times That I think a lot. Maybe I am this time too.

Also it is so interesting that my typing speed has gone up a lot so if anyone wants me to do some assignment for them, they are welcome.:P I can practically write at the same speed I am thinking :)

So I shifted to a new place today, all squeaky clean, nicely painted but not yet cleaned up. its a nice place in the same place. as in another room from the one I was staying in earlier, The fan is FAST....something that we would definitely need in Mumbai...IT IS SO HOTTTTT!!!

Well I guess I am hungry a bit, so probably will go and check out some kela Shop. as in Bananas....:)
Hoping to see you back Lappy, sitting here as stagnant and lifeless as you can be....:)

P.S. Lappy...you are growing old, time is coming near to replace you...:)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment