Saturday 25 October 2014

That Light really shined on me


Departed my soul, into another realm

Seeking to be discovered

I seek some light, I seek enlightment

In darkness my souls is covered

 

I know my power resides in light,

That light she took away from me.

I know she is gone, I know she is lost

Yet my eyes wish only her to see.

 

I wither like a plucked rose,

Like a drying fruit fallen under its tree,

Like a broken glass, it shattered me,

All I am left with is debris.

 

I see, I feel, It’s not like I’m dead,

Just a lot closer to being paralysed.

I think I am moving on in my mind,

But my soul rejects the plea to move.

 

Was this why I chose to write this now,

A final verdict to the lost cause,

Or I still see that light, too distant though,

I seek to mend paths, only because…

No comments:

Post a Comment