Sunday 15 June 2014

Waves


Waves…



They have a weird way, these waves, of telling stories to this young hearted soul. I think to myself today…”Why do I write, why do I pen down what I feel?”

After a lot of thoughts that went through my head, one that really stuck out was “I don’t know”. I do not know why I write, just as I do not know why I breathe. It’s I think this labyrinth of emotions that we are always in which makes life interesting.

Today the waves are high, I see the ever so shining water, one that is always calm and composed, to be playful today. Wave after wave as the waves hit the shore, I see a splash of water as it breaks down into smaller little pearls.

I see no point in waking up the next day or in sleeping soundly either. It’s as if I am cut loose from the past and the future, and the only things that goes in my mind is the “present”…”This Moment”.

Will I be sitting at this same very place again? Would I have just 10 bucks in my pocket then or will I have something more? Will I be the same person I am now, and if changed, will I still be looking up at myself and being proud?

I see mistakes, of judgement, of character, most of which I would have sailed my way past. The questions I ask myself is ‘Will I appreciate all or most of what I appreciate now?’….Think people…..’Will You???’


Have I found the answers of all these….’NO’

I am only human…

But the time will come when I will look back at what I had done and what I could do and go into retrospection of all my actions.

Would I be with same girl? Would I have left the one girl who loved me truly?

There is so much to seek and so less time to take in and absorb, So use your time wisely!

No comments:

Post a Comment